PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CANNOT USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES UNTIL YOU WILL GIVE YOUR EXPLICIT, INFORMED AND UNAMBIGUOUS CONSENT WITH THE PROVISION OF THIS POLICY BY TECHNICALLY SIGNING IT.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
By accessing and working with the Website, you unconditionally agree and give us full permission to collect, process, keep, store, use and disclose any and all personal identifying information about yourself (“Personal Data”) which without limitation may include your full name, address, date of birth, age, sex, email address, phone number, as well as your history of actions on the Website: result of transactions and deals, violations, reviews of your activity and other information concerning your activity on the Website.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect cookies. A “cookie” is a small computer file which is downloaded to your device. It collects information as to how you navigate our Website and helps us provide better services to you and tailor certain content.
Cookies may collect personal information about you. Cookies help us remember information about your visit to our Website, like your country, language and other settings and searches. Cookies enable us to understand who has seen which webpages and how frequently, and to determine which are the most popular areas of our Website. They can also help us to operate our Website more efficiently and make your next visit easier and customize your view of the Website to reflect your preferences and activities.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may use your Personal Data to send you newsletters, updates and any other information we deem necessary about the Website, as well as Website-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
We will store, retain, use and if necessary disclose your information including Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect and process any Personal Data relying on one or more of the following lawful grounds:
- your explicit, informed and unambiguous consent;
- need to collect, process or store Personal Data to comply with our legal obligations or deal with legal claims;
- need to collect, process or store Personal Data in connection with our legitimate interest of being able to carry out our business activity. We will always seek to pursue this legitimate interest in a way that does not unduly infringe on any individual legal rights and freedoms including legal rights of privacy.
We may disclose Personal Data to third parties (companies or individuals) for the following purposes:
- improving our Website;
- provision of services related to our Website;
- assistance in analysing the way our Website is used;
- any other purposes to ensure proper functioning of our Website in compliance with any applicable law.
You hereby agree that any third parties mentioned above may have access to your Personal Data. The access may be provided solely in order to fulfil the tasks entrusted on our behalf. Nevertheless, it is the third parties’ obligation to maintain confidentiality and not use Personal Data for any other purposes.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND SECURITY
We appreciate your trust by providing your Personal Data and will use any and all commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical means to protect Personal Data. We will use data protection and loss prevention software that protects against malware, ransomware and viruses. We also provide our staff members with training on our data protection and privacy policies.
However, remember that no method of Personal Data transmission over the Internet or their electronic storage is absolutely safe and secured, so we cannot ensure absolute security.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Data protection laws provides individuals with certain rights in relation to their personal data. The following right are exercisable by making a request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Usually we will have one month to respond to any such request. In summary, you have a right to:
- request information about Personal Data we collect, process, use and store;
- request that we correct Personal Data that we store;
- object to our use of Personal Data for direct marketing;
- object profiling of the collected Personal Data;
- request we transfer your Personal Data to another party where technically feasible;
- request we erase your Personal Data completely without undue delay.
THIRD‑PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
Website may contain links to other websites. If you click on a third party link you will be redirected to a third party website. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us.